Making technology really useful can be challenging and tedious task. Don't waste time interrupting your daily business routine any longer. Make your life easier with the appropriate solutions, and focus your attention where it is needed. Hardware, software, cloud storage, backups, e-mails, your website, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, network, VPN, etc., let the professionals handle it. You don't need to know the "how", and the "what", all you need to know is that everything can be done faster and better, making your life easier.
- Don't go cheap - initially expensive hardware is less prone to crashing - and that is quite important for any business environment.
- Don't use software without proper licensing. Stay on the bright side.
- Backup needs to be monitored and tested. Monitored two, three times a week. Tested as frequently as possible.
- Consider onsite and offsite backup.
- Yes - you really need a BACKUP.
- Security, security, security