DNS forwarders configuration is the answer.
Investigation phase: TreeSize
Resolution phase: dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /spsuperseded
To hide SP1 you can add /hidesp option.
Problem with installation Windows 2008 updates.
"One issue which causes Windows Updates to fail with error 80072EFD is if the Windows Server is looking at itself or another Server on the network for the updates.
To check this:
- Create Windows PE boot disk on your disk or flash drive
- Prepare your unattend.xml file
- Prepare your machine for imaging: sysprep /oobe /generalize /unattend:unattend.xml
- Boot your machine to win PE environment.
- Connect to remote share which will be storing your WIM files.
AD environment, e.g. Windows Sever 2003
redirected user folder
client system: Windows 7
you look at the redirected folder and instead of the share name you see 'My Documents'
make hidden folders visible
find and edit desktop.ini file, analyze and change what is needed
save desktop.ini file